Here's a list of PageSucker's main features:
- Various strong URL filters to restrict the downloads to only the desired files or file types. Among the filters, a pattern matching filter which supports Perl like regular expressions and also standard DOS like patterns.
- Automatic rebuilding of the server's file system hierarchy on the client side (i.e. files will not be downloaded into one common directory, but the server's directory tree will be recreated if possible).
- Option to download only pages up to a certain recursion depth.
- Multithreaded. More than one connection to a server can be opened at a time, which can reduce download times by a factor of 10 or more as compared to traditional single-connection download programs (e.g. FTP clients).
- Adapted to special cases where the server's file system has less limitations in file naming than the local machine. The names of the downloaded files will be shortened as necessary and stripped of characters that are illegal in the local filesystem.
- Automatic prevention of file overwriting. If a file with the same name already exists, the new file will be renamed such as to prevent destruction of the old file.
- Limited capability to correct broken HTML pages, so that the downloaded copies might work better than the original pages.
PageSucker Windows is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Network & Internet category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2002-09-22. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Windows2000.
PageSucker Windows (version 3.2) has a file size of 1.80 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 34 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.